Cultural change and digitization: the impact on processes and people
Oscar Sala, Director at The Collider – Mobile World Capital Barcelona, will lead us in an enriching path where top managers of outstanding companies will explain how they are adopting the new technological paradigm. We’ll listen to:
- David García Castaño (Head of Maintenance at SEAT:CUPRA)
- Ignacio González (General Manager at Menarini España)
- Andrea Sileo (Associate Executive Manager at Michael Page)
- Alessandro Manetti (Director of di IED Spain – Istituto Europeo de Design)
- Aleix Valls (CEO and founder of the Liquid Labs and Managing Partner at H-Farm BCN)
The round table intends to provide a 360º view of how to be more competitive by using digitization and industry 4.0.
Speakers will bring practical cases and examples, with concrete results both on the cost side (optimizazion, logistics…) and on the revenue one (higher customer centricity, new channels, product/design improvements). Topics will be treated starting from WHAT has been achieved (revenues, cost reduction) and continuing with HOW (change management), including the expected next steps and the talent management (loyalty, attraction, reskilling).
If you wish to be with us, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll be pleased to count on your presence.
Do you want to deepen the topic?Contact Us
- A new mindset for the agricultural machinery sector - 16 November 2021
- Cultural change and digitization: the impact on processes and people - 21 September 2021
- Flexibility and automotive after sales - 20 September 2021